Friday, September 6, 2013

This will be my first post on my blog "Words From Hopkins".  So I suppose it'll be a good idea to start things off with my college experience thus far. Compared to high school, college has well...a lot more walking. It's crazy. Every day I have to take a twenty to thirty minute walk to get to class and back, and I was mad before when I only had a 5 minute walk in high school. I kinda see why P.E. isn't exactly a big class here, you get P.E. everyday it seems. I mean for me I have those times that I feel lazy and I don't want to go places strictly because I know how far they are, and I'm sure many others feel the same way at times. And I try to always have a map so I can figure out shortcuts around the campus. But shortcuts aren't always enough unfortunately.
At this point to me it seems that the smartest people on campus are the ones with bikes. As much as some people may hate them, their just mad because they didn't have the sense enough to bring one. I bet bike riders get to classes in half the time. I believe I've realized the real point of my blog today, and it's simply this. IF ANYBODY HAS A BIKE THAT THEY DON'T WANT, PLEASE LET ME BUY IT OFF OF YOU!

4 comments:

  1. Just like u, I want to buy a bike,too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a bike here, but it broke down! I was vey angry, but I don't mind walking from class to class. I say that now until winter hits....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely is a major change from high school walking...just think about how much exercise you get though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why, but I'm enjoying walking to class everyday. Its different! Anyway, that was a great post to think of.

    ReplyDelete